35 years as on 04.11.2019. Ex-Serviceman and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
How to apply : The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ISRO website between 15.10.2019 and 04.11.2019. The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may apply duly following the procedure stated. Applications will be received on-line only. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily. The last date for submitting on-line application is 04.11.2019.
No Objection Certificate: Candidates who are employed under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies etc. have to submit 'No Objection Certificate' from the employer concerned, duly indicating the name and registration number, to Sr. Administrative Officer (ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bengaluru - 560 094, within two weeks of submission of online application, and in any case not later than 18.11.2019.
Application Fee : The Application Fee is Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application. Those candidates desirous to apply for the post of BE008 in SCL, Chandigarh, have to separately remit application fee of Rs.100/-. Candidates may make the payment 'online' using Internet Banking/Debit Card or 'offline' by visiting nearest SBI Branch. Candidates after submitting their application can pay application fee immediately or any day before the last date for fee payment which is 06.11.2019. The last date for submitting online application is 04.11.2019. Candidates are, however, advised to make online payment by 03.11.2019 to avoid any unexpected transaction failures/issues. [Candidates making online payment may kindly note that ISRO shall not be responsible for pending transactions or transaction failures. Candidates may contact their Banks and ensure successful payment of application fee. Candidates may utilise alternative methods of payment (offline payment) if required. Ensuring a 'successful payment' from "Payment Status" link in ISRO's website is mandatory for the candidates]. The process followed for each case is shown below:
(1) If candidate desires to pay application fee immediately then he/she on submitting application will be shown a web page displaying registration number. On the same web page, there exists a "Make Payment" button which the candidate may click and follow the payment process as outlined below.
Process for application fee payment
(2) If the candidate wants to pay the application fee later, then payment can be made any time before closure of the advertisement by accessing the "Make Payment" link available in advertisement page. Candidate has to provide Registration number, Date of Birth and later click on the "Make Payment" button and follow the payment process as outlined below.
The candidates on clicking the Make Payment
button will be redirected to State Bank Multi Option Payments Systems (MOPS) page
. The candidate may choose one of the
payment modes shown below for making payment.
- Net Banking: State Bank of India
- Net Banking: Other Banks
- Debit Card: State Bank of India
- Debit Card: Other Banks
- Credit Card:State Bank of India
- Credit Card: Other Banks
- Off-line mode :
- Pre-printed SBI Challan (Candidates should
download, print and pay the application fees in cash at any SBI Branch
within 3 days of generation of challan or last day stipulated for payment, whichever
is earlier). The challan will be valid for the next three days only, from date
of generation. If payment is not made within 3 days the challans, which
are older than the specified time will be deemed unsuccessful. However,
the candidate may regenerate fresh challan, if required or alternatively,
make online payment.
Note : (i)Though
application fee charged by ISRO is same across the payment modes the bank
charges and taxes may vary. Therefore candidates are required to carefully follow
the instructions shown. In case of Net banking and debit cards payments, the
candidate on successful payment will be redirected to ISRO web portal and shown a
page displaying transaction details.
entire payment processing do not click REFRESH or BACK button, else session will be
(iii)Please follow the instructions of the banks/payment gateways with respect to the mode of payment (net banking, debit cards, across SBI counters).
(iv)Candidates can check Payment status and Print Receipt by visiting "Payment Status"
link available in advertisement page. In case of pending transactions or transaction
failures candidates are advised to contact their Banks and ensure successful
payment of application fee.
All Women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST); Ex-serviceman [EX], Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.However, after registration of application on-line, the candidates will receive an email regarding successful submission of the application.
Candidates are advised to check all the fields entered by them online before submitting their applications. Candidates should avoid submission of multiple applications.
NO DOCUMENTS (EXCEPT PHOTO AND SIGNATURE) ARE TO BE UPLOADED ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION. HOWEVER, CANDIDATES SHOULD BE READY TO SUBMIT ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS IN SUPPORT OF QUALIFICATION, AGE, CASTE ETC. AS AND WHEN CALLED FOR BY ICRB.
Selection Process:BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be short-listed to appear in the Written Test, which is scheduled to be conducted on 12.01.2020 at twelve venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram. However, ICRB reserves its rights to prescribe a higher cut-off on need basis. ICRB also reserves its rights to cancel any written test centre and re-allot the candidates to any other test centre. The call letters for the written test to the short-listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail during last week of December, 2019. The written test paper consists of 80 objective type questions carrying equal marks. Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for interview, the schedule and venue of which will be notified by e-mail. Written test is only a first level screening and written test score will not be considered for final selection process. Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment, in the order of merit.
Pay and Allowances:
Selected candidates will be appointed as Scientist/Engineer 'SC' in Level 10 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of Rs. 56,100/- p.m. In addition, Dearness Allowance [DA], House Rent Allowance [HRA] and Transport Allowance are payable as per extant rules on the subject. The employees will be governed by the New Pension Scheme. Further medical facilities for self and dependents, subsidised canteen, limited quarters facility (in lieu of HRA), Leave Travel Concession, Group Insurance, House Building Advance etc are admissible as per Central Government orders.
Candidates may apply for the post against any of the disciplines mentioned in the drop-down
menu (Step 3) of the Application form.
It is the absolute responsibility of the candidate to ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria as notified and has fully complied with the procedural requirements and time limits stipulated for submission of on-line application and remittance of application fee. Any deviations from the procedures notified would result in cancellation of candidature and no representation on the matter will be entertained.
The Answer Keys will be published on the ISRO Web-site within three working days of
the written test. The candidates may raise objections with valid justifications, if any,
within 5 days of publishing the answer keys in the web-site, ONLY through the link
that shall be provided after the written test. Objections, if any, received thereafter
and through any other modes will not be considered under any circumstances.
- The appointees against Post Codes BE001 to BE003 are liable to be posted in any of the Centres/Units of the Indian Space Research Organisation/Department of space. They are also liable to be transferred to any such Centre/Unit at any point of time on need basis. The appointees against Post Code BE 008 will be posted at SCL, Chandigarh
- The number of vacancies indicated is provisional. ICRB reserves its rights to modify the vacancies at any stage before the date of examination against due notification in ISRO website.
- The posts are temporary, but likely to continue.
- Candidates may have to work on round the clock shift basis depending on the functional requirements
- For details of ISRO Centres/Units, please visit http://www.isro.gov.in/about-isro/isro-centres
- Candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed to and fro second-class train fare by the shortest route from the city indicated in the on-line application form to the place of interview (change of address and city for the purpose will not be entertained)
- Candidates have to produce all original documents in proof of details furnished in their applications submitted on-line, at the time of interview.
- If any information furnished on-line is found to be false, the candidate will not be interviewed and TA will not be paid.
- No TA will be paid for attending the Written Test
- ISRO reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so desires.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- In case of any clarification, candidates may refer to the FAQs uploaded in the ISRO website against the advertisement or send their mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Queries about information already available in the Advertisement/FAQs and Frivolous queries will not be replied to either by email or telephone. Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
VISIT OUR WEB-SITE http://www.isro.gov.in FOR LATEST UPDATES ON
THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION.
JOIN ISRO AND SHAPE-UP YOUR CAREER
SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE WITH TALENTED SCIENTIST COMMUNITY
SUPPORT NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT