||No. of vacancies
|Essential minimum qualification
||Mode of Selection
Name of the Post : Technician-B
||(UR-10, OBC-05, SC-02, ST-02, EWS-01)
[Out of total vacancies, 01 post is reserved for PWBD - HH].
|SSLC/SSC/Matriculation Pass + ITI/NTC/NAC in Fitter trade from NCVT.
Skill Test(Curriculum based)
||(UR-05, OBC-04, SC-03, ST-01, EWS-02)
||SSLC/SSC/Matriculation Pass + ITI/NTC/NAC in Electronic Mechanic trade from NCVT
||SSLC/SSC/Matriculation + ITI/NTC/NAC in Plumber trade from NCVT.
||SSLC/SSC/Matriculation Pass + ITI/NTC/NAC in Welder trade from NCVT.
Skill Test(Curriculum based)
||SSLC/SSC/Matriculation Pass + ITI/NTC/NAC in Machinist trade from NCVT.
Name of the Post : Draughtsman-B
||Draughtsman - Mechanical
||(UR-03, OBC-02, SC-03, EWS-02)
[Out of total vacancies, 01 post is reserved for PWD - OH (Categories of Disabled suitable for the Job : One Leg - OL; Both Leg - BL)]
|SSLC/SSC/Matriculation + ITI/NTC/NAC in Draughtsman Mechanical trade from NCVT.
Skill Test(Curriculum based)
||Draughtsman - Electrical
||SSLC/SSC/Matriculation Pass + ITI/NTC/NAC in Draughtsman Electrical trade from NCVT
|(Out of total vacancies of Technician-B and Draughtsman-B, 05 vacancies are reserved for Ex-Serviceman)|
Name of the Post : Technical Assistant
||(UR-10, OBC-05, SC-3, ST-1, EWS-1)
[Out of total vacancies, 01 post is reserved for PWBD - HH]
|First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized State Board.
||(UR-05, OBC-03, SC-02, ST-01, EWS-01)
||First Class Diploma in Electronics Engineering from a recognized State Board.
||(UR-01, OBC-01, EWS-01)
||First Class Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized State Board.
UR - Unreserved; OBC - Other Backward Class; SC - Scheduled Caste; ST - Scheduled Tribe;EWS : Economically Weaker Sections; PWBD - Person With Benchmark Disabilities [i.e. OH -
Orthopedically Handicapped; OL - One leg; BL - Both leg; HH - Hearing Impaired] . The candidates appointed under PWBD will be adjusted against the vacancy earmarked/ reserved for respective categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/UR/EWS.
If already applied,
2. Age Limit:
For all the above posts: 18 -35 years as on 13.09.2019.
(For SC and ST Candidates 40 Years and for OBC candidates 38 Years, where posts are reserved in respective categories).
Ex-servicemen; Persons With Disabilities (PWD); Widows; Divorced Women and Women judicially separated from their husbands
and who are not remarried are eligible for age relaxation as per extant Govt. of India orders.
3.Pay and Allowances for the above posts:
|Name of the post || Pay Level in Pay Matrix||Approx. Gross Emoluments|
Technician - B
||Rs.21,700/- plus DA
Draughtsman - B
||Rs.44,900/- plus DA
The employees appointed will be governed by the National Pension System. In addition to the Gross emoluments specified, ISRO provides free transport (or Transport Allowance), limited housing facility (or House Rent Allowance), advances for purchase of conveyance, construction of house, etc., Leave Travel Concession, Group Insurance, etc., and extends subsidized canteen facilities. ISRO also provides attractive medical benefits to its employees and eligible dependents.
4.How to apply:
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ISRO web-site www.isro.gov.in during the period from 24.08.2019 to 13.09.2019. Candidates may visit our website to register their applications on-line between 24.08.2019 and 13.09.2019. Applications will be received through on-line only. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be provided in the on-line application correctly and compulsorily (Hall tickets/ Call
letters for written test/skill test for those who will be screened-in will be sent by email only).
- The candidates who are already employed under Central/State Govt/ PSU/Autonomous Bodies etc. have to send a 'No Objection Certificate' from the employer concerned, duly indicating their Registration Number and Post Code to the Sr. Administrative Officer, Human Space Flight Centre, ISRO Head Quarters, New BEL Road, , Bengaluru -560 231, within 7 days from the date of applying.
5. Payment of Application Fee :
Application Fee : There will be an Application Fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) for male UR and OBC Candidates (Non-refundable) for each application. Candidates may make the payment 'online' using Internet Banking / Debit Card or 'Offline' by visiting nearest SBI Branch. Candidates after submitting their application can pay application fee immediately or any day before the last date for fee payment i.e. 13.09.2019. The last date for submitting online application is 13.09.2019. The process followed for each case is shown below:
If candidates desire to pay application fee immediately then he/she on submitting application will be shown a web page displaying registration number. On same web page, there exists 'Make Payment' button which candidate may click and follow the payment process as outlined below:
6. Process for payment of application fee:
The candidates on clicking the Make Payment button will be redirected to State Bank Multi Option Payments Systems
(MOPS) page. The candidate may choose one of the payment modes shown below for making payment.
Though application fee charged by HSFC is same across the payment modes, the bank charges and taxes may vary. Therefore candidates are required to carefully follow the instructions shown. In case of Net banking and debit cards payments, the candidates on successful payment will be redirected to ISRO web portal and shown a page displaying transaction details.
During the entire payment processing, do not click REFRESH or BACK button, else session will be aborted.
Please follow the instructions of the banks / payment gateways with respect to the mode of payment (net banking, debit cards, across SBI counters)
Candidates can check Payment status and Print Receipt by visiting 'Payment Status' link available in advertisement page. No other mode of payment will be accepted. For any technical issues with online payment, candidates may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org..
All Women candidates / Scheduled Castes (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST); Ex-serviceman [EX-SM] and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee. However, after registration of application on-line, the candidates have to down-load and print the personalized registration confirmation form from the ISRO website which will contain the Name of the candidate, Registration Number, Advertisement No., and Post code for future reference.
In case of submission of duplicate/multiple applications by other candidates including OBC, the application against which the 'application fee' has been received within the last date for payment of application fee only will be considered.
NO DOCUMENTS SUPPORTING TO THEIR EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION, CASTE CERTIFICATE, DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE, PWD CERTIFICATE, CHALLAN ETC. TO BE SENT TO HSFC AFTER COMPLETION OF SUBMITTING THE ONLINE APPLICATION BUT ALL THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AS AND WHEN CALLED FOR BY HSFC. HOWEVER, THOSE WHO ARE ALREADY EMPLOYED UNDER CENTRAL/STATE/PSU/AUTONOMOUS BODIES SHOULD PRODUCE 'NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE' FROM THE EMPLOYER CONCERNED AS MENTIONED IN PARA 4 ABOVE.
- Net Banking : State Bank of India
- Net Banking :Other Banks
- Debit Card : State Bank of India
- Debit Card : Other Banks
- Credit card : State Bank of India
- Credit Card: Other Banks
- Pre-printed SBI Challan (Candidates should download, print and pay the application fees in cash at any SBI Branch within
3 days of generation of challan or last day for payment, whichever is earlier). The challan will be valid for the next three
days only, from date of generation. If payment is not made within 3 days, the challans, which are older than the specified
time will be deemed unsuccessful. However, the candidate may regenerate fresh challan, if required or alternatively,
make payment online.
- Please note that the applications of male candidates (UR and OBC), in respect of whom Application Fee has not been
received, their candidature will not be considered for further processing under any circumstances.
- The candidates registered under National Career Service (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit isro website and follow the same application procedure as state above.
NOTE: (APPLICATIONS FEES PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE):
All payments made including multiple transactions if any, made by an applicant are on a strictly non-refundable and non-transferable basis. Applicant is not allowed to Charge back any payments made, if any.
7. Selection Process:
The qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidate eligible to be called for Written test and Skill test. There will be an initial screening, based on the academic performance and other parameters provided by the candidates/ applicants in the on-line applications and only those screened-in candidates will be called for Written test to be held in Bengaluru only. Candidates those who qualify based on the performance/ parameters set by HSFC in the written test and taking into consideration of number of vacancies notified, will have to appear for skill test which will be held in Bengaluru only.
The final selection will be done amongst qualified candidates, purely based on the scores obtained by them in the written test. From
amongst candidates who qualify in the Skill test, with minimum 60% marks, empanelment shall be done in the order of marks
obtained in the written test. Skill test, will be purely on 'go-no-go' basis and marks obtained in the skill test shall not be considered
for final selection [Skill test is a qualification criteria, wherein the candidate obtaining minimum 60% as go (qualified) and less
than 60% as no-go (not qualified)]. In case of a tie in written test scores, the academic scores of the notified qualification(s) shall
be the tie breaker.
Note: The written test will be conducted for the screened-in candidates in Bengaluru only.
| 8. General Conditions:
- Applications made through on-line only will be entertained. Physical applications will not be entertained.
- The posts are temporary, but likely to continue indefinitely.
- The number of posts indicated above is provisional and may vary depending on the actual requirements.
The appointees are liable to be posted in any of the Centres/Units of the Indian Space Research
Organization/Department of Space situated anywhere in India, as and when required. For details of ISRO
Centre/Units, please visit http://www.isro.gov.in
- ISRO reserves the right either not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so desires.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- Candidates pursued Professional course through Open and Distance Learning (ODL) are not eligible.
- If a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility / conditions given in the advertisement, his / her candidature will be cancelled summarily at any stage on scrutiny whenever the discrepancy is noticed i.e. before written test / skill
test or during written test/ skill test or after written test/ skill test.
- Outstation candidates short listed for skill test after qualifying in the written test will be paid to and fro Second
Class sleeper Railway fare by the shortest distance from the address given in the on-line application to the place of
skill test or non-A/c Bus fare or actual fare whichever is less on production of proof of journey, irrespective of the
mode of journey performed by the candidate viz., Rail, Bus, Air, etc. If a candidate travels in a higher class of
accommodation, by train, by bus or by Air, only second class train fare by the shortest distance excluding
reservation / sleeper charges will be paid.
- Candidates wil have to produce original documents in proof of the details furnished in their application at the time of Skill Test for verification. Those who fail to produce the said documents will not be allowed to attend the Skill Test and TA will not be paid.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC should submit a latest copy of Caste Certificate and candidates who claim
concession / relaxations being PWBD and other categories of candidates as mentioned in para 2 above need to bring
relevant certificates issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed proforma applicable for reservation /
concessions of jobs under the Government of India including all the certificates supporting for having acquired
their equivalent educational qualification at the time of Skill Test.
- Ex-servicemen have to submit a copy of the Discharge Certificate duly indicating the Ex-service status at the time
of Skill Test. Ex-Servicemen have to also submit necessary equivalency certificate issued by the Competent
Authorities whenever the qualification acquired by them is different from the posts advertised and applied for by
- Reservation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) :
Persons who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs and whose family has gross annual income below Rs.8.00 lakh (Rupees eight lakh only) are to be identified as EWSs for benefit of reservation. Income shall, also include income from all sources i.e., salary, agriculture, business, profession, etc., for the financial year prior to the year of application. Also persons whose family owns or possesses any of the following assets shall be excluded from being identified as EWS, irrespective of the family income :-
- 5 acres of agricultural land and above;
- Residential flat of 1000 sq. ft. and above;
- Residential plot of 100 sq. yards and above in notified municipalities;
- Residential plot of 200 sq. yards and above in areas other than the notified municipalities.
- The property held by a 'Family' in different locations or different places/cities would be clubbed while applying the land or property holding test to determine EWS status.
- The term 'Family' for this purpose will include the person who seeks benefit of reservation, his/her parents and siblings below the age of 18 years as also his/her spouse and children below the age of 18 years.
INCOME AND ASSET CERTIFICATE ISSUING AUTHORITY AND VERIFICATION OF CERTIFICATE :
The benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an Income and Asset Certificate issued by a Competent Authority. The Income and Asset Certificate issued by anyone of the following authorities in the prescribed format as given in Annexure-1 shall only be accepted as proof of candidate's claim as "belonging to EWS" :-
- District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/ Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/ Additional Deputy Commissioner/1st Class stipendary Magistrate/ Sub-Divisional Magistrate/ Taluka Magistrate/ Executive Magistrate/ Extra Assistant Commissioner
- Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate
- Revenue Office now below the rank of Tehsildar and
- Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and / or his family normally resides.
The Officer who issues the certificate would do the same after carefully verifying all relevant documents following due process as prescribed by the respective State/UT.
Candidates will have to produce income and asset certificate as and when required.
- Applications will be received through on-line only and all further communications will be made to the applicants
through e-mail/ISRO website only. Therefore, the applicants are advised to check their e-mail regularly and visit the
ISRO website from time to time. HSFC will not be responsible for non-receipt of intimation regarding e-mail or / any
communication due to technical or whatsoever reasons to the candidates.
- The candidates who have passed out in the relevant examinations only are eligible to apply. Students awaiting for
final result need not apply.
- Any request for change of written test centre or skill test Centre or e-mail id for communication will NOT be
- No interim correspondence will be entertained. However, in case of any clarification, candidates may send their
mail to email@example.com
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM FOR SECURING EMPLOYMENT IN HSFC WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OF THE
CANDIDATURE OF THE APPLICANT.
- 13.09.2019(LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF ON-LINE APPLICATIONS) will be the cut-off date for all purposes like
computation of age, acquiring of qualification, etc.
- It is for the candidate to ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and comply with the requirements and
adheres to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form in all respects.
Candidates are therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and fill in the on-line application form and
submit the same as per the instructions given in this regard.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation of Hindi version, contents enumerated in
English version shall finally prevail.
- Applications submitted without complete information, photo of the applicant, etc. will summarily be rejected.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT http://www.isro.gov.in
FOR LATEST UPDATES ON THE STATUS OF YOUR
JOIN ISRO AND SHAPE-UP YOUR CAREER
SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE WITH TALENTED SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL COMMUNITY AND SUPPORT
|'Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and |
hence women candidates are encouraged to apply.